Wild flower honey is sweet in the middle, mixed with various kinds of floral scents. Popular to eat with various beverages Sometimes used to make bolus or herbal candy
Since honey is a natural sweetener you can use it to replace sugar.
Honey contains amino acids, minerals and vitamins that help in absorption of cholesterol and fat, thereby preventing weight gain.
"Drink a mixture of honey and warm water as soon as you wake up in the morning on empty stomach for best results", says Delhi based nutritionist Anshul Jaibharat,
Most microorganisms do not grow in honey, so sealed honey doesn't spoil, even after thousands of years.
As a Natural Sweetener
1. Use honey. to sweeten your dressings or marinades.
2. Stir honey into coffee or tea.
3. Drizzle honey on top of toast or pancakes.
4. Mix honey into yogurt, cereal or oatmeal.
5. Spread raw honey over whole grain toast and top with peanut butter